BMW Car Club of Victoria
Winton Sprint Rnd 3, Sunday July 22nd 2018
BMW Car Club members, early bird: $250
BMW Car Club members, late entry: $280
Non-members, early bird: $270
Non-members, late: $300
For BMWCCV members who attended the Performance Academy class on July 10, and also attend this Sprint event, they will be reimbursed the Performance Academy class fee post the Winton event.
Format of the day
Gates open at 7:30 am
Sign in: 7:45 am
Scrutineering starts at 8:00am (priority to be given to drivers in early sessions) and finishes at 9:30 am
Compulsory Driver's Briefing at 9:15 am
Sprints start at 9:30 am
Lunch break 12:30 to 1:00pm
Event is open to all members of the BMW Car Clubs who hold a:
· AASA Club or higher license.
· CAMS level 2S or higher license
· AASA Day Memberships will be available for an extra $10.
WINTON SPRINT SUP REGS for 2018_07_22.doc
Further details will be in subsequent emails.
For experienced drivers wanting to practice prior to the Sprint:
· A Performance Driver Practice Day is being run on Saturday as well as the Performance Driver Training Day
· The standard Friday Winton ‘test and tune’ practice day is available.
Dean Sammut from Evolve Driving will be at the Sprint event to offer guidance for drivers who have attended the Performance Driving Training Day on Saturday 21st July.
The café at Winton will be open over the weekend.
Garage hire should be arranged directly with:
· Winton Motor Raceway P/L (03) 5760 7100
· Open double carport $30. Single garage $50.
Entries limited so register early
No entries on the day
Full payment is required within 24 hours of registration
Please register on the BMWCCV website
For any questions, please contact email@example.com