SANDOWN PERFORMANCE DRIVER TRAINING
Friday 22nd March, 2019
Only a few places left! Register soon.
This is a premium quality Performance Driving training event focusing on technique, skills and awareness improvements.
Each driver will have 6 x 20 minute on track sessions which will include 3 in-car sessions with professional instructors from Evolve Driving.
There will be a limited number of cars on the track at any one time to give drivers plenty of quality track time without too much traffic.
BMWCCV are providing this event to its members at a significant 20% discount compared to the standard cost – normally $550.
Driver Coaching Event Format
- Pre and post session briefings
- 6 x 20 minute on track sessions
- 3 x 'in-car' instruction sessions
- Maximum 12 cars per drive group
- Minimal on-track traffic
- Post event written driver evaluation
- Coffee/Tea/Snacks, buffet lunch included
- Garage hire (shared – 2 cars per garage) included.
BMWCCV members $440 (discount 20%, normally $550)
If upgrade to own garage, extra $20
- Australian standards approved helmet
- Car in road /track worthy condition
- Max 75db strictly policed by venue staff
- Passenger seat and harness (or suitable seat belts) for in car tuition
- Suitable brake pad material and fluid for high performance driving
- Standard road licence accepted
At Sandown on the day
Arrive and sign in 8:00 am, Event start 8:30 am
About Evolve Driving
Evolve Driving instructors are seasoned motorsport participants of varying levels including International and Supercars. Most have also completed a High Performance Driver Education certificate - a qualification becoming recognized worldwide as the benchmark for the Driver Training industry.
Evolve Driving instructors are chosen not just for the race experience but for their ability to analyse, articulate and demonstrate optimum driving techniques.
Lap times are not used for judging driver progression, the focus on technique and awareness. This helps drivers make real Performance Driving improvements that will benefit them on all circuits.
Small drive group sizes (maximum 12) and running 20 min sessions is the best format to give everyone minimal on-track traffic allowing them to learn without pressure from faster cars or frustration from slower cars.
This is so much more than a track day, it's a great investment in your on track performance!
Entries close March 15th 2019
Full payment is required on registration
Please register on the BMWCCV website
For any questions, please contact David Lumb at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0409 535 727
If you need to borrow a helmet, please contact us well prior to the event.
Add to my Calendar