Two Performance Driver Training options
May 29th 2019 Phillip Island
June 17th 2019 Winton
These premium quality Performance Driving training events focus on technique, skills and awareness improvements.
Each driver will have 6 x 20 minute on track sessions which will include 3 in-car sessions with professional instructors from Evolve Driving.
There will be a limited number of cars on the track at any one time to give drivers plenty of quality track time without too much traffic.
BMWCCV are providing these events to its members at a significant 20% discount compared to the standard cost.
Dates, circuits and BMWCCV discount pricing
Phillip Island, Wednesday 29th May 2019 - $680, normally $850
Winton, Monday 17th June 2019, $440, normally $550
Driver Coaching Event Format
· Pre and post session briefings
· 6 x 20 minute on track sessions
· 3 x 'in-car' instruction sessions
· Maximum 10 to 12 cars per drive group
· Minimal on-track traffic
· Post event written driver evaluation
· Coffee/Tea/Snacks, buffet lunch included
· Garage hire (shared – 2 cars per garage) included.
- Australian standards approved helmet
- Car in road /track worthy condition
- Max 75db strictly policed by venue staff
- Passenger seat and harness (or suitable seat belts) for in car tuition
- Suitable brake pad material and fluid for high performance driving
- Standard road licence accepted
Register and pay at this BMWCCV Events portal for discount pricing
At the circuit on the day
Arrive and sign in 7:45 to 8:00 am, Event starts 8:30 am
Half day and Track only sessions are available
However, discounts do NOT apply and you will need to contact Evolve directly to book in to half day or track only sessions.
About Evolve Driving
Evolve Driving instructors are seasoned motorsport participants of varying levels including International and Supercars. Most have also completed a High Performance Driver Education certificate - a qualification becoming recognized worldwide as the benchmark for the Driver Training industry.
Evolve Driving instructors are chosen not just for the race experience but for their ability to analyse, articulate and demonstrate optimum driving techniques.
This is so much more than a track day, it's a great investment in your on track performance!
Entries close on different dates for each circuit.
Full payment is required on registration
Please register on this BMWCCV event portal
For any questions, please contact David Lumb at email@example.com or 0409 535 727
If you need to borrow a helmet, please contact us well prior to the event.